Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a fee for institutions who wish to host international faculty/academic staff through the program?
- CONAHEC member institutions pay an annual fee for their membership in the consortium, but there is no additional fee to participate in this program. This program is available to all CONAHEC member institutions including Affiliate members.
- Is there a fee for faculty/academic staff who wish to apply?
- No, there is no application fee. This program is available to all faculty/academic staff interested in an international mobility opportunity.
- How do I apply to participate in the CONAHEC faculty mobility program?
If you are an institution interested in hosting an international faculty member please fill out the following form (only visible to designated primary contacts)
- If you are a faculty member interested in participating, please check our how to apply section.
- Is there an application deadline for faculty/academic staff?
- Interested faculty/academic staff need to apply by the deadlines stipulated in the opportunity description in order to be considered.
- Is there any financial support offered by CONAHEC?
- CONAHEC does not provide any direct financial support to institutions, faculty or academic staff to participate in this program. A list of resources for those seeking support is provided in our Funding section.
- What is the typical teaching/research load?
- Teaching/research load depends on each individual hosting institution's needs. Specifics about teaching/research load will be provided in the description of the mobility opportunity. In some cases this may be negotiable.
- How long can I participate in this faculty exchange program?
- Typically faculty/academic staff would participate for a summer, a semester or an academic year, but this depends on the decisions of the hosting and home institutions.